Bloglovin

Monday 22 September 2014

Weight Loss Check In

My weight loss journey started in May and so far I've lost 10lbs!

I want to lose another 11lbs for the wedding but since I have already bought my dress and it's at home, I will keep trying it on at regular intervals to make sure it still fits. If it looks like it will start to become too big for me then I will have to stop my weight loss. 

The biggest thing I have to credit for my weightloss is an app called MyFitnessPal.

I haven't necessarily been 'dieting' but MFP has made me more aware of how much I was eating and the number of calories in things! Did you know there are 405 calories in a tesco chocolate muffin!? I sure as hell didn''t!

I still have quite a lot of naughty things like Subway, McDonalds and takeaways but I have them less often and make better choices when I do.

It's also good to add friends on there as it's really encouraging when you've had a bad day and logging in to see peoples positive comments. If any would like to add me my username is: stacybee92

Here are a few motivational quotes for today :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment