Bloglovin

Saturday 27 September 2014

80s Make Up!

On a completely unweddingy topic, I went to an 80s themed birthday party last night. It took me a ridiculous amount of time to do my hair and make up but I absolutely loved it! I got up to get a drink half way through and when I came back I looked in the mirror and thought "you know what? I would totally wear this make up on a normal night!"
 
I wore false lashes which I never do! I am utterly hopeless at putting them on but luck was on my side last night and it only took 10 minutes ;)
 
I tried my best to get a picture which captured the proper colours but it doesn't really show just how bright they were :( The picture also doesn't show just how much blusher I'm wearing!

 
I originally put on a bright red lipstick but it looked a little bit odd so I switched it for more of a plummy one as I don't own a bright pink lipstick. I will have to add one to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment