Bloglovin

Monday 15 September 2014

Nice to meet you!

Well hello there! It's Stacy, by the way :)

I'm getting married in May 2015 and really loved the idea of documenting the entire process to give me some lovely memories a few years down the line. I am hoping to DIY as much as I can to help keep the cost down and make the day just that bit more personal. If I happen to help anybody else in the process then that's a bonus!

I will be posting all about my wedding - DIY's, budgeting tips, diet tips, hen night etc as well as the odd nail pic (I love doing my own nails!) and anything that may crop up.

Please feel free to leave me comments and any suggestions and I'll see what I can do!




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12901711/?claim=fe54eyzz2mx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment