Bloglovin

Monday 5 January 2015

50 Facts About Me


Lets kick start the New Year by letting you know a little bit about me!

1. I wriggle my toes ALL the time
2. I have had laser eye surgery
3. I don’t like the taste of water
4. I broke my leg when I was 5
5. I am terrified of spiders
6. I am also scared of the dark
7. I love watching cartoons
8. I met my husband to be at a dance class
9. Zoella inspired me to start my blog
10. I panic if I don’t have my phone on me
11. My favourite colour changes with my mood but mostly it’s lime green
12. I prefer bare feet to socks, but hate it when they’re cold
13. I dropped out of 6th form after my first year
14. I get freckles on my lips when I’m out in the sun
15. I have heterochromia
16. I can solve a rubix cube
17. I can juggle – badly
18. I’m a decent drawer
19. I met Jake when I was 16
20. I will listen to a song on repeat for days if I like it
21. I go “clubbing” about 2-3 times a year
22. I have never smoked a cigarette
23. I cry when I’m angry
24. I really regret not sticking up for myself more in school
25. I have a younger brother
26. I have my belly button pierced
27. I don’t have any tattoos
28. I’m an Aquarius
29. I LOVE Benedict Cumberbatch and James McAvoy
30. I sleep on my stomach or my side – never on my back
31. I am ridiculously forgetful
32. I work in accounts
33. I don’t really drink tea or coffee
34. My worst habit is picking my lip
35. I rarely get stressed
36. I’m always happy and smiley
37. I spent 2 years of my teenage life without canine teeth
38. I’m cold 90% of the time
39. I get moody when I’m hungry
40. I’m a very messy person
41. I don’t have may friends
42. I used to get called hamster cheeks at school
43. I laugh when I’m nervous
44. I go silent when I’ve really hurt myself
45. I can be really healthy for about 4 weeks but then I get really bad cravings and have to binge
46. People who don’t know me would say I’m shy, people who know me would say the opposite!
47. I lose my temper quite quickly
48. When I’m in a really loud room I make a strange noise in my back of my throat
49. I am doing my level 4 AAT
50. I’m a secretly competitive person

So there are my 50 facts! Were there any that surprised you?

1 comment:

  1. i also don't like the taste of water! snap x
    http://adelicateobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete